Finance your Dental Implants with CareCredit
One of the nation’s most popular financing programs, CareCredit offers several plan options to fit your needs. This third party financing company offers plans with no money down, no interest, no annual fees, and low monthly payments. It’s easy to apply for CareCredit and they provide instant approval, allowing you to start treatment immediately. Visit carecredit.com to apply or learn more.
Other Forms of Payment
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Cards
If you’re considering replacing missing teeth with dental implants you may have some questions about how to pay for them. We don’t want finances to get in the way of restoring your smile, so we will work with you to create an acceptable payment plan. Read on to learn more about the financing options available at Barras Family Dentistry to help make tooth restoration more affordable. If you have any questions about paying for your dental implants, contact our Lafayette practice to speak with a member of our team.
We accept and will file dental insurance claims for you. Barras Family Dentistry is in-network with the following insurance providers:
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
In-Office Dental Insurance
For our patients who don’t have dental insurance, we are pleased to offer an in-office dental plan. For an annual fee, our plan allows you to receive certain dental services at no additional charge or for a reduced fee.
- Cleanings – Two basic cleanings or three periodontal maintenance cleanings (for periodontal patients) per benefit year.
- Exams – Three per benefit year in a combination of limited, periodic, or comprehensive exams.
- X-Rays – One full-mouth X-ray per benefit year.
- Fluoride Treatment – Two per benefit year.
- 15% off regular fees for general dentistry when paid in full at time of service
- 5% off regular fees if third-party financing is requested
- Individual: $359
- Individual + Spouse: $619
- Each additional person: $259
- Periodontal patients: Additional $175 per periodontal patient in the family
The in-office plan cannot be combined with other insurance plans, discounts, or promotions. The program is for you and is not transferable. Benefits are provided for one year from the date the plan is purchased. The plan must be paid in full prior to eligibility. When using 3rd party financing, the 15% discount will be reduced to 5%.